Find your fit & love your job!
Hamilton Trace at Fishers
Location: Fishers, IN
Join the CarDon family! It’s an environment that’s exciting, respectful and rewarding. We offer positions with amazing benefits, like weekly pay, cell phone discounts and premium access and discounts on hotels, Universal and Disney and more! CarDon is the place for you.
Working with us, you will get weekly pay, paid time off and a family-owned organization. Plus, we have some amazing benefits.
CarDon is a family-owned senior-living company with more than 20 communities in the Midwest. We offer independent and assisted living, rehabilitation, skilled nursing and memory support. We’re rapidly growing, offer a wide variety of career paths, and reward bright ideas and hard work. Work for the best and join the Heart of the CarDon family of care.
- Responsible for ensuring that the resident admissions process is coordinated effectively and that residents and their families are fully informed
- Ensure that residents and families experience a high level of customer service through an effective admissions process
We’re looking for an energetic, team-player willing to do what it takes to get the job done. A smart, enthusiastic leader that puts passion in their work. Is that you?
- Education or experience in customer service or health care is desirable, and at least one year experience in a health care facility is preferred
- Has knowledge of and special sensitivity to the needs of the aging
- Projects a confident, creditable professional image
- Communicates effectively, both orally and in writing, and has the ability to make presentations before small or large groups
Find your calling with CarDon. Apply today!
Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or inquiries.