Find your fit & love your job!
Location: Greenwood, IN
Join the CarDon family! It’s an environment that’s exciting, respectful and rewarding. We offer positions with amazing benefits, like weekly pay, cell phone discounts and premium access and discounts on hotels, Universal and Disney and more! CarDon is the place for you.
Working with us, you will get weekly pay, paid time off and a family-owned organization. Plus, we have some amazing benefits.
CarDon is a family-owned senior-living company with more than 20 communities in the Midwest. We offer independent and assisted living, rehabilitation, skilled nursing and memory support. We’re rapidly growing, offer a wide variety of career paths, and reward bright ideas and hard work. Work for the best and join the Heart of the CarDon family of care.
- Responsible for ensuring that the resident admissions process is coordinated effectively and that residents and their families are fully informed and experience a high level of customer service in this process.
We’re looking for an energetic, team-player willing to do what it takes to get the job done. A smart, enthusiastic leader that puts passion in their work. Is that you?
- Education or previous experience in the healthcare field is desirable.
- Has knowledge of and special sensitivity to the needs of the aging.
- Projects a confident, creditable professional image.
- Able to communicate effectively with potential residents and family members.
Find your calling with CarDon. Apply today!
Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or inquiries.