Find your fit & love your job!
Carmel Health and Living
Location: Carmel, IN
You’ve worked hard to get to where you are today. Now you deserve to work for the best. The time is now for a rewarding, more exciting career path with CarDon. You’re ready to hit the ground running, take charge and work hard. If you have a heart for senior care and a passion for leading others, then CarDon is the place for you!
Working with us, you will get weekly pay, paid time off and a family-owned organization. Plus, we have some amazing benefits.
CarDon is a family-owned senior-living company with more than 20 communities in the Midwest. We offer independent and assisted living, rehabilitation, skilled nursing and memory support. We’re rapidly growing, offer a wide variety of career paths, and reward bright ideas and hard work. Work for the best and join the Heart of the CarDon family of care.
- Assisting the HFA with the overall management and fiscal operations of the community and high quality of resident care and services in accordance with professional standards, state and federal rules and regulations, and operational policies.
- Assists the Health Facility Administrator (HFA) in planning, organizing, and directing all administrative duties as delegated by the HFA.
We’re looking for an energetic, supportive leader that cares about residents and their well-being. A skilled communicator that is organized and passionate. Is this you?
- Must possess a current Health Facility Administrator’s license from the State of Indiana and/or must have completed an Administrator-In-Training (AIT) program.
- Must possess and demonstrate a high degree of leadership, organizational ability, and communication skills.
- Knowledge of long-term care management, policies, budgeting, personnel management, and census development is required.
Find your calling with CarDon. Apply today!
Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or inquiries.