Find your fit & love your job!
Greenwood Health and Living
Location: Greenwood, IN
With CarDon, achieve a successful career that will excite you, challenge you, inspire you and improve you! With our Assistant Director of Nursing job, we focus on your professional growth and engagement—and then reward you with a promotion. The time is now for a rewarding, more exciting career path with CarDon. If you have a heart for senior care and a passion for helping others, then CarDon is the place for you. Have more impact than you ever imagined.
Working with us, you will get weekly pay, paid time off and a family-owned organization. Plus, we have some amazing benefits.
CarDon is a family-owned senior-living company with more than 20 communities in the Midwest. We offer independent and assisted living, rehabilitation, skilled nursing and memory support. We’re rapidly growing, offer a wide variety of career paths, and reward bright ideas and hard work. Work for the best and join the Heart of the CarDon family of care.
- Assist in organizing, developing and directing day-to-day operations
- Delegate responsibility and accountability for the delivery of resident care
- Develop, communicate and maintain professional nursing standards and practices in compliance with state and federal laws and regulations
- Evaluate the compassionate delivery of quality nursing care and supervision
- Report to Director of Nursing
We’re looking for an active, enthusiastic team member that works well with others. An extremely caring and compassionate individual with a passion for helping seniors. Could this be you?
- Current, valid RN state license
- Graduated from an accredited school of nursing
- Previous experience as a RN or LPN
- Professional experience in long term-care
- Managerial experience a plus
- Skilled at tackling numerous tasks and makes quick decisions
- Can foster good resident and family relationships
- Ability to effectively collaborate within a team environment
- A passion for working with elderly residents in a caring, compassionate manner
Find your calling with CarDon. Apply today!
Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or inquiries.
(317) 600-2062 • firstname.lastname@example.org