Find your fit & love your job!
Location: New Albany, IN
Join the CarDon family! It’s an environment that’s exciting, respectful and rewarding. We offer positions with amazing benefits, like weekly pay, cell phone discounts and premium access and discounts on hotels, Universal and Disney and more! If you have a heart for senior care and a passion for helping others, then CarDon is the place for you.
Working with us, you will get weekly pay, paid time off and a family-owned organization. Plus, we have some amazing benefits.
CarDon is a family-owned senior-living company with more than 20 communities in the Midwest. We offer independent and assisted living, rehabilitation, skilled nursing and memory support. We’re rapidly growing, offer a wide variety of career paths, and reward bright ideas and hard work. Work for the best and join the Heart of the CarDon family of care.
- Accept administrative responsibility and accountability for providing barber/beautician services, which includes but may not be limited to managing appointments, days and hours of service, and posting the barber/beautician’s current fees
- Furnish supplies (i.e. permanents, shampoos, rollers, hairnets, combs, hair brushes, hair shears, rinses, towels, robes, and the laundering of towels and robes) and any other products needed to perform the services
Our beauticians at CarDon are positive, friendly and love working in a fast-paced environment. This person is committed to going above and beyond to ensure excellent service! Can you create the ultimate guest experience?
- Must remain licensed by the State of Indiana as either a Barber or a Beautician
- Must obtain and maintain a general liability insurance policy
- Serve the Facility as an independent contractor
Find your calling with CarDon. Apply today!
Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or inquiries.