Find your fit & love your job!
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Join the CarDon family! It’s an environment that’s exciting, respectful and rewarding. We offer positions with amazing benefits, like weekly pay, cell phone discounts and premium access and discounts on hotels, Universal and Disney and more! CarDon is the place for you.
Working with us, you will get weekly pay, paid time off and a family-owned organization. Plus, we have some amazing benefits.
CarDon is a family-owned senior-living company with more than 20 communities in the Midwest. We offer independent and assisted living, rehabilitation, skilled nursing and memory support. We’re rapidly growing, offer a wide variety of career paths, and reward bright ideas and hard work. Work for the best and join the Heart of the CarDon family of care.
- Manage accounts receivable according to established operational policies and procedures and accepted accounting practices
- Collaborate with the Admissions Coordinator to complete a financial inquiry at or before admission to validate Medicare eligibility and to identify all methods of payment for services
- Communicate with third party payers to determine coverage and any special requirements, and communicates these to nursing
- Transmit billing reports/data to the corporate A/R manager according to established procedures
- Reconcile resident funds account monthly and mails out quarterly statements as required
We’re looking for an energetic, team-player willing to do what it takes to get the job done. A smart, enthusiastic leader that puts passion in their work. Is that you?
- Associate degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school, or one or more years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
Find your calling with CarDon. Apply today!
Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or inquiries.