Find your fit & love your job!
CarDon and Associates Corp
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Join the CarDon family! It’s an environment that’s exciting, respectful and rewarding. We offer positions with amazing benefits, like weekly pay, cell phone discounts and premium access and discounts on hotels, Universal and Disney and more! CarDon is the place for you.
Working with us, you will get weekly pay, paid time off and a family-owned organization. Plus, we have some amazing benefits.
CarDon is a family-owned senior-living company with more than 20 communities in the Midwest. We offer independent and assisted living, rehabilitation, skilled nursing and memory support. We’re rapidly growing, offer a wide variety of career paths, and reward bright ideas and hard work. Work for the best and join the Heart of the CarDon family of care.
CarDon and Associates is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Mid to Senior Level Business Process Analyst to join our technology team. As a Mid to Senior Level Business Process Analyst at CarDon, you will be an integral part of our technology team, responsible for overseeing the design and architecture of business systems to streamline operations and prepare them for automation. You will work closely with stakeholders across the organization, including business units, technology teams, and senior leadership, to analyze, evaluate, and optimize business processes.
In this role, you will play a critical role in ensuring that our business processes are aligned with our strategic goals and objectives, and that they are optimized to enhance business performance and deliver maximum value to our customers. You will be responsible for developing process documentation, workflows, and diagrams to support business process management, and for implementing process improvements to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and drive innovation.
- Analyze and evaluate business processes, identify areas for improvement, and design solutions to streamline operations and increase efficiency.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and technology team to gather requirements and develop process designs that align with the company’s strategic goals.
- Develop process documentation, workflows, and diagrams to support business process management.
- Implement process improvements, including changes to technology, processes, and organizational structures, to enhance business performance and optimize processes.
- Provide guidance and support to business units on process improvements, best practices, and change management.
- Conduct process assessments, identify areas for automation, and work with the technology team to design, develop and deploy process automation solutions.
- Continuously monitor and evaluate business processes, identify areas for optimization, and implement improvements to ensure ongoing efficiency and effectiveness.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Travels to all CarDon locations as needed to support projects.
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS, CREDENTIALS:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, information systems, computer science or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work-related experience field preferred, but not required.
- Experience in a healthcare related field preferred, but not required.
- 5+ years of experience in business process analysis, design, and optimization.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Strong knowledge of business process modeling and documentation tools, such as BPMN, UML, Visio, etc.
- Experience with process automation technologies, such as RPA, workflow automation, and business process management software.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify opportunities for process improvement and optimization.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment is a plus.
- Must possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to grasp departmental priorities and goals to deliver projects accordingly.
- Ability to independently identify, research and resolve issues.
- A well-organized and self-directed individual
- Ability to employ critical thinking skills and work independently while also working well within a cross functional team environment.
- Receptiveness to differing views and ideas with the ability to apply industry-specific concepts.
- Highly adaptable to changing circumstances and/or directives in day-to-day priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and high level of personal integrity
Find your calling with CarDon. Apply today!
Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or inquiries.
(317) 600-2062 • email@example.com