Find your fit & love your job!
CarDon and Associates Corp
Location: Bloomington, IN
Nurses love working at CarDon. That’s because we value hard work and are always promoting from within. With CarDon, advance your career and dive into a future leadership role! The time is now for a more rewarding career path with CarDon. If you have a heart for senior care and a passion for helping others, then CarDon is the place for you.
Working with us, you will get weekly pay, paid time off and a family-owned organization. Plus, we have some amazing benefits.
CarDon is a family-owned senior-living company with more than 20 communities in the Midwest. We offer independent and assisted living, rehabilitation, skilled nursing and memory support. We’re rapidly growing, offer a wide variety of career paths, and reward bright ideas and hard work. Work for the best and join the Heart of the CarDon family of care.
- Follow the instructions of the Agency Manager in providing care.
- Provide assistance with hygiene such as bathing, oral care, and dressing.
- Perform and record accurate measurements (e.g., intake/output as instructed in the service plans).
- Observe and report any safety hazards found in the client’s home or any significant observations regarding the client.
- Report patient complaints to the office staff
- Maintain patient confidentiality and adhere to the agency Policy and Procedure manual.
- Possess the ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Report abnormal findings in client’s conditions as observed and per the client’s service plan.
- Perform the following task when instructed by the Agency Manager:
- Documentation of environmental situations and client behaviors
- Ambulation, positioning, and turning
- Personal hygiene and elimination
- Meal Preparation
- Teaching reinforcement that has been planned by the family and Agency Manager
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Graduate of an accredited High School or equivalent
- Ability to read, write and follow directions
- Must meet agency personal care attendant training requirements
- Work positively and favorably with patients, families, and staff
- Demonstrate compassion, responsibility, and a cheerful attitude
- No findings on the nurse aide registry or Medicare exclusion list relating to client abuse, neglect, or misappropriation of client property
Find your calling with CarDon. Apply today!
Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or inquiries.