Find your fit & love your job!
Location: Evansville, IN
The time is now for a more rewarding career with CarDon. At CarDon, you’re not just a number. You’re part of the family! Achieve your professional goals and find a position that fits into your career path. We offer amazing benefits such as our “Achieve Your Degree” program. We’ll pay your tuition! Plus, flexible schedules, weekly pay and so much more. If you have a heart for senior care and a passion for helping others, then CarDon is the place for you.
Working with us, you will get weekly pay, paid time off, and an Indiana-based, family-owned organization. Plus, we have some amazing benefits.
CarDon is a family-owned senior-living company with more than 20 communities in the Midwest. We offer independent and assisted living, rehabilitation, skilled nursing and memory support. We’re rapidly growing, offer a wide variety of career paths, and reward bright ideas and hard work. Work for the best and join the Heart of the CarDon family of care.
- Provide nursing and nursing related services to residents consistent with their comprehensive assessment and plan of care.
- Maintaining a homelike environment for residents
- Protects and promotes resident rights
- Assists each resident to maintain independence and control to the greatest extent possible
We’re looking for a hardworking and compassionate Certified Nurse Aide. An extremely caring person with a spirit built around teamwork and respect. Above all, this person loves fostering solid relationships with residents and has a heart for senior care. Is this you?
- Successful completion of a state-approved Nursing Assistant training and competency evaluation program or acceptable verification of this from State Nurse Assistant Registry
- Has no finding in the registry concerning abuse, neglect, or misappropriation of resident property
- Prior experience giving personal care to impaired individuals in a healthcare setting is preferred
Find your calling with CarDon. Apply today!
Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or inquiries.
(317) 600-2062 • firstname.lastname@example.org