Find your fit & love your job!
Location: Noblesville, IN
The time is now for a more rewarding career with CarDon. At CarDon, you’re not just a number. You’re part of the family! Achieve your professional goals and find a position that fits into your career path. We offer tuition assistance for our assoicates. Plus, flexible schedules, weekly pay and so much more. If you have a heart for senior care and a passion for helping others, then CarDon is the place for you.
Working with us, you will get weekly pay, paid time off, and an Indiana-based, family-owned organization. Plus, we have some amazing benefits.
CarDon is an Indiana-based and family-owned senior-living company with more than 20 communities in the Midwest. We offer independent and assisted living, rehabilitation, skilled nursing and memory support. We’re rapidly growing, offer a wide variety of career paths, and reward bright ideas and hard work. Work for the best and join the Heart of the CarDon family of care.
Once licensed as a CNA, you will:
- Provide nursing and nursing related services to residents consistent with their comprehensive assessment and plan of care.
- Maintaining a homelike environment for residents
- Protects and promotes resident rights
- Assists each resident to maintain independence and control to the greatest extent possible
We are now hiring for our next CNA Trainee program. CarDon and Associates is looking for great candidates to train as a CNA and work at the premier senior living provider.
- No CNA license is required to be accepted into the training program.
- Class fees paid!
- Classes will start December 5th, 2022 and deadline to register for the class is November 28th, 2022.
Find your calling with CarDon. Apply today!
Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or inquiries.