Find your fit & love your job!
Paoli Health and Living
Location: Paoli, IN
The time is now for a more rewarding career with CarDon. At CarDon, you’re not just a number. You’re part of the family! Achieve your professional goals and find a position that fits into your career path. We offer tuition assistance for our assoicates. Plus, flexible schedules, weekly pay and so much more. If you have a heart for senior care and a passion for helping others, then CarDon is the place for you.
Working with us, you will get weekly pay, paid time off, and an Indiana-based, family-owned organization. Plus, we have some amazing benefits.
CarDon is an Indiana-based and family-owned senior-living company with more than 20 communities in the Midwest. We offer independent and assisted living, rehabilitation, skilled nursing and memory support. We’re rapidly growing, offer a wide variety of career paths, and reward bright ideas and hard work. Work for the best and join the Heart of the CarDon family of care.
- Provide nursing and nursing related services to residents consistent with their comprehensive assessment and plan of care.
- Maintaining a homelike environment for residents
- Protects and promotes resident rights
- Assists each resident to maintain independence and control to the greatest extent possible
We’re looking for a hardworking and compassionate Certified Nurse Assistant. An extremely caring person with a spirit built around teamwork and respect. Above all, this person loves fostering solid relationships with residents and has a heart for senior care. Is this you?
- Successful completion of a state-approved Nursing Assistant training and competency evaluation program or acceptable verification of this from State Nurse Assistant Registry
- Has no finding in the registry concerning abuse, neglect, or misappropriation of resident property
- Prior experience giving personal care to impaired individuals in a healthcare setting is preferred
Find your calling with CarDon. Apply today!
Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or inquiries.