Find your fit & love your job!
Location: New Albany, IN
$500 Sign On Bonus for Full-time!
Nurses love working at CarDon. That’s because we value hard work and are always promoting from within. With CarDon, advance your career and dive into a future leadership role! The time is now for a more rewarding career path with CarDon. If you have a heart for senior care and a passion for helping others, then CarDon is the place for you.
Working with us, you will get weekly pay, paid time off and a family-owned organization. Plus, we have some amazing benefits.
CarDon is a family-owned senior-living company with more than 20 communities in the Midwest. We offer independent and assisted living, rehabilitation, skilled nursing and memory support. We’re rapidly growing, offer a wide variety of career paths, and reward bright ideas and hard work. Work for the best and join the Heart of the CarDon family of care.
- Participate in training new employees during their orientation to the facility
- Using the orientation checklist as guidance, the Preceptor will assist the new employee on the daily care of CarDon & Associates residents, documentation, communication and other unit responsibilities
We’re looking for a compassionate leader that’s open-minded and organized. This team member has a passion for helping seniors, loves caring for patients and knows how to develop trust with every relationship. Could this be you?
- Must have 2-3 years of CNA experience working in long term care
- Enthusiasm; enjoys teaching and helping new employees
- Delivers high quality care to residents.
- Is reliable and able to manage time well
Find your calling with CarDon. Apply today!
Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or inquiries.