Find your fit & love your job!
Brown County Health and Living
Location: Nashville, IN
$3,000 sign on bonus for full time!
Join the CarDon family! It’s an environment that’s exciting, respectful and rewarding. We offer positions with amazing benefits, like weekly pay, cell phone discounts and premium access and discounts on hotels, Universal and Disney and more! If you have a heart for senior care and a passion for helping others, then CarDon is the place for you.
Working with us, you will get weekly pay, paid time off and a family-owned organization. Plus, we have some amazing benefits.
CarDon is a family-owned senior-living company with more than 20 communities in the Midwest. We offer independent and assisted living, rehabilitation, skilled nursing and memory support. We’re rapidly growing, offer a wide variety of career paths, and reward bright ideas and hard work. Work for the best and join the Heart of the CarDon family of care.
- Ensure nourishing and well-balanced meals are prepared and served to meet the daily nutritional and special dietary needs of each resident
- Follow posted menus and recipes, estimate food quantities needed per number to be served, and adjust recipes as needed
Our cooks at CarDon are positive, friendly and love working in a fast-paced environment. This person is committed to going above and beyond to ensure excellent service! Can you create the ultimate guest experience?
- A minimum of two (2) years cooking experience working in food-service
- Long-term care facility or a health-care setting is not required but a definite plus!
- A passion for great customer service
Find your calling with CarDon. Apply today!
Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or inquiries.