Find your fit & love your job!
Location: Evansville, IN
Nurses love working at CarDon. That’s because we value hard work and are always promoting from within. With CarDon, advance your career and dive into a future leadership role! The time is now for a more rewarding career path with CarDon. If you have a heart for senior care and a passion for helping others, then CarDon is the place for you.
Working with us, you will get weekly pay, paid time off and a family-owned organization. Plus, we have some amazing benefits.
CarDon is a family-owned senior-living company with more than 20 communities in the Midwest. We offer independent and assisted living, rehabilitation, skilled nursing and memory support. We’re rapidly growing, offer a wide variety of career paths, and reward bright ideas and hard work. Work for the best and join the Heart of the CarDon family of care.
- Assists in making resident beds.
- Transports residents in wheelchairs to and from dining room and therapy in an efficient manner; and helps transport residents to and from activities. Lifts, reposition, and/or transfers residents.
- Distributes clothing protectors to residents in the dining room
- May assist with dining room set-up of coffee and drinks.
- Passes food trays to residents in dining room(s).
- Assists with feeding residents
- Passes clean ice water to all residents assigned no less than once per shift/tour of duty, and changes water pitchers/cups according to facility schedule.
- Helps maintain neatness and cleanliness in resident areas by keeping bedside tables clean and bedside drawers, closets, wardrobes, and tables organized.
- Performs cleaning assigned in nursing area including but not limited to nourishment pantry, cleaning utility rooms, wheelchairs, hoyer lifts and geri-chairs.
- Keeps resident personal items separated in bags provided.
- Fills linen carts as needed, obtains linens, or distributes linens to residents.
- Places soiled linens in hampers and may transport hampers to laundry area.
- Follows infection control procedures and safety rules while performing duties.
- Treats residents with compassion and respects their privacy and dignity.
- Immediately reports unusual occurrences, significant changes in resident behavior/condition, sad or angry behavior or decreased social interaction by resident; and reports resident complaints to the Charge Nurse.
- Performs other related or similar duties as assigned.
We’re looking for a compassionate leader that’s open-minded and organized. This team member has a passion for helping seniors, loves caring for patients and knows how to develop trust with every relationship. Could this be you?
- The Creative Choice Caregiver provides care procedures that do not require the skill or training required for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA).
- Enthusiasm; enjoys teaching and helping new employees
- Delivers high quality care to residents.
- Is reliable and able to manage time well
Find your calling with CarDon. Apply today!
Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or inquiries.