Find your fit & love your job!
Location: Evansville, IN
Nurses love working at CarDon. That’s because we value hard work and are always promoting from within. With CarDon, advance your career and dive into a future leadership role! The time is now for a more rewarding career path with CarDon. If you have a heart for senior care and a passion for helping others, then CarDon is the place for you.
Working with us, you will get weekly pay, paid time off and a family-owned organization. Plus, we have some amazing benefits.
CarDon is a family-owned senior-living company with more than 20 communities in the Midwest. We offer independent and assisted living, rehabilitation, skilled nursing and memory support. We’re rapidly growing, offer a wide variety of career paths, and reward bright ideas and hard work. Work for the best and join the Heart of the CarDon family of care.
- Provide personalized assistance, companion care and/or escort services to residents.
- Lend support to individuals in completing their daily living tasks and helps to promote healthy socialization and quality of life.
- Provide support within the guidelines specified.
We’re looking for a compassionate leader that’s open-minded and organized. This team member has a passion for helping seniors, loves caring for patients and knows how to develop trust with every relationship. Could this be you?
- Must have minimum of a high school education or demonstrate the ability to write adequately in order to complete required forms and reports, and be able to follow verbal and written instruction
- Must be able to do basic math
- Must have some experience and/or applicable training in home health or private duty care, hospital or long- term care, working with the elderly, individuals with developmental difficulties or cognitive
- Must have no finding in the applicable state registries concerning abuse, neglect, or the misappropriation of property of a dependent
Find your calling with CarDon. Apply today!
Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or inquiries.