Find your fit & love your job!
Location: New Albany, IN
$500 Sign-on Bonus!
Looking for a server/dietary aide position that provides a stable source of income while having fun at the same time? Join the CarDon family! It’s an environment that’s exciting, respectful and rewarding. We offer positions with amazing benefits, like weekly pay, cell phone discounts and premium access and discounts on hotels, Universal and Disney and more! If you have a heart for senior care and a passion for helping others, then CarDon is the place for you.
Working with us, you will get weekly pay, paid time off and a family-owned organization. Plus, we have some amazing benefits.
CarDon is a family-owned senior-living company with more than 20 communities in the Midwest. We offer independent and assisted living, rehabilitation, skilled nursing and memory support. We’re rapidly growing, offer a wide variety of career paths, and reward bright ideas and hard work. Work for the best and join the Heart of the CarDon family of care.
- Responsible for helping serve food per sanitation standards, food service policies, and safety procedures
- Provide attentive, timely and courteous dining room service to residents and their guests during meal time and special events
- Practice great customer service when interacting with the guests
- Review menus, daily specials and takes residents orders
Our servers at CarDon are positive, friendly and love working in a fast-paced environment.This person is committed to going above and beyond to ensure excellent service! Can you create the ultimate guest experience?
- A passion for great customer service
- Previous experience in the Dietary Services or Food Service Industry is preferred but not required
- Certification in Sanitation/Safe Food handling is preferred
- Previous experience in the hospitality background not required but a definite plus!
- On-the-job training provided
Find your calling with CarDon. Apply today!
Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or inquiries.
(317) 600-2062 • email@example.com