Find your fit & love your job!
Location: Bloomington, IN
Join the CarDon family! It’s an environment that’s exciting, respectful and rewarding. We offer positions with amazing benefits, like weekly pay, cell phone discounts and premium access and discounts on hotels, Universal and Disney and more! CarDon is the place for you.
Working with us, you will get weekly pay, paid time off and a family-owned organization. Plus, we have some amazing benefits.
CarDon is a family-owned senior-living company with more than 20 communities in the Midwest. We offer independent and assisted living, rehabilitation, skilled nursing and memory support. We’re rapidly growing, offer a wide variety of career paths, and reward bright ideas and hard work. Work for the best and join the Heart of the CarDon family of care.
The Dining Services Director is responsible for the management of all dining services and personnel to ensure that nourishing, palatable, and well-balanced meals are prepared and served to meet the daily nutritional and special dining needs of each resident consistent with accepted nutritional standards and regulatory requirements.
We’re looking for an energetic, supportive coach willing to do what it takes to get the job done. A caring and compassionate leader that goes beyond to ensure excellent customer service! Can you create the ultimate guest experience?
- Indiana certification as a Certified Dining Manager, or willingness and ability to obtain within six (6) months of employment
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience working in the kitchen of a long-term care facility or health-care setting
- Cooking/Culinary experience is required
- Must hold Serv-Safe Certification
- Ability to effectively collaborate within a team environment
- A passion for working with elderly residents in a caring, compassionate manner
Find your calling with CarDon. Apply today!
Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or inquiries.
(317) 600-2062 • email@example.com