Find your fit & love your job!
Location: Greenwood, IN
$15,000 sign on bonus!
You’ve worked hard to get to where you are today. Now you deserve to work for the best. The time is now for a rewarding, more exciting career path with CarDon. You’re ready to hit the ground running, take charge and work hard. If you have a heart for senior care and a passion for leading others, then CarDon is the place for your next Director of Nursing (DON) job.
Working with us, you will get weekly pay, paid time off and a family-owned organization. Plus, we have some amazing benefits.
CarDon is a family-owned senior-living company with more than 20 communities in the Midwest. We offer independent and assisted living, rehabilitation, skilled nursing and memory support. We’re rapidly growing, offer a wide variety of career paths, and reward bright ideas and hard work. Work for the best and join the Heart of the CarDon family of care.
- Assume authority, responsibility and accountability for the delivery of nursing services in the community
- Collaborate with facility administration
- Allocate department resources in an efficient and economic manner
- Enable each resident to attain or maintain the highest practical physical, mental, and psychosocial well-being
- Collaborate with other departments, medical professionals, consultants and organizations
- Develop, support and coordinate resident care while representing the interests of the community
We’re looking for an energetic, team-player willing to do what it takes to get the job done. A smart, enthusiastic leader that puts passion in their work. Is that you?
- Current, valid RN state license
- Graduated from an accredited school of nursing
- Previous experience as an RN and has demonstrated managerial experience
- Professional experience in long term-care
- Skilled at tackling numerous tasks and makes quick decisions
- Can foster good resident and family relationships
- Ability to effectively collaborate within a team environment
- A passion for working with elderly residents in a caring, compassionate manner
Find your calling with CarDon. Apply today!
Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or inquiries.
(317) 600-2062 • firstname.lastname@example.org