Find your fit & love your job!
Brown County Health and Living
Location: Nashville, IN
Join the CarDon family! It’s an environment that’s exciting, respectful and rewarding. We offer positions with amazing benefits, like weekly pay, cell phone discounts and premium access and discounts on hotels, Universal and Disney and more! If you have a heart for senior care and a passion for helping others, then CarDon is the place for you.
CarDon is a family-owned senior-living company with more than 20 communities in the Midwest. We offer independent and assisted living, rehabilitation, skilled nursing and memory support. We’re rapidly growing, offer a wide variety of career paths, and reward bright ideas and hard work. Work for the best and join the Heart of the CarDon family of care.
- Transport residents in a company van or bus to and from appointments and other outside events and destinations as directed or scheduled
- Assure resident safety and comfort
- Consult appropriate departments daily to determine/confirm transportation needs and schedules
- Interact with residents in a warm and respectful manner
Our drivers at CarDon are positive, friendly and love working in a fast-paced environment. This person is committed to going above and beyond to ensure excellent service! Can you create the ultimate guest experience?
- Can read, write, and make simple mathematical calculations
- Ability to read and understand written procedures and instructions for equipment operation and maintenance
- Ability to apply common sense to deal with problems involving a variety of factors in normal situations
- Must have a valid state driver’s license
Find your calling with CarDon. Apply today!
Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or inquiries.