Find your fit & love your job!
Bell Trace Health and Living
Location: Bloomington, IN
You’ve worked hard to get to where you are today. Now you deserve to work for the best. The time is now for a rewarding, more exciting career path with CarDon. You’re ready to hit the ground running, take charge and work hard. If you have a heart for senior care and a passion for leading others, then CarDon is the place for your next Dining Services Director job.
Working with us, you will get weekly pay, paid time off and a family-owned organization. Plus, we have some amazing benefits.
CarDon is a family-owned senior-living company with more than 20 communities in the Midwest. We offer independent and assisted living, rehabilitation, skilled nursing and memory support. We’re rapidly growing, offer a wide variety of career paths, and reward bright ideas and hard work. Work for the best and join the Heart of the CarDon family of care.
- Responsible for the management of all dining services and personnel
- Ensure that nourishing and well-balanced meals are prepared and served to meet the daily nutritional and special dining needs of each resident
- Develop and implement operational methods and management systems to achieve the maximum efficiency
- Collaborate with the Registered Dietitian to improve the quality of Dining Services.
- Supervise food preparation
We’re looking for an energetic, supportive coach willing to do what it takes to get the job done. A caring and compassionate leader that goes beyond to ensure excellent customer service! Can you create the ultimate guest experience?
- Indiana certification as a Certified Dietary Manager
- Minimum of three (3) years of supervisory experience in a food-service health care setting, preferably long-term care
- Cooking/culinary experience is required
- Must hold Serv-Safe Certification
- Ability to effectively collaborate within a team environment
- A passion for working with elderly residents in a caring, compassionate manner
Find your calling with CarDon. Apply today!
Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or inquiries.