Find your fit & love your job!
Arbor Trace Health and Living
Location: Richmond, IN
Create a life you can love with CarDon! Join a team that’s fun, respectful and rewarding. We offer positions with amazing benefits, career advancement and an environment where you’re treated with respect. Plus, weekly pay, cell phone discounts and premium access and discounts on hotels, Universal and Disney and more! If you have a heart for senior care and a passion for helping others, then CarDon is the place for you.
Working with us, you will get weekly pay, paid time off and a family-owned organization. Plus, we have some amazing benefits.
CarDon is a family-owned senior-living company with more than 20 communities in the Midwest. We offer independent and assisted living, rehabilitation, skilled nursing and memory support. We’re rapidly growing, offer a wide variety of career paths, and reward bright ideas and hard work. Work for the best and join the Heart of the CarDon family of care.
- Responsible for providing nursing and nursing – related services to residents consistent with each resident’s comprehensive assessment and plan of care
- Maintain a homelike environment for residents, protect and promote resident rights, and assist each resident to maintain independence and control to the greatest extent possible
We are looking for CNAs or Home Health Aides who have the heart to serve and have a compassionate, engaged personality. This candidate is highly organized and demonstrates excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Successful completion of a state-approved Nursing Assistant training and competency evaluation program or acceptable verification of this from State Nurse Assistant Registry
- Has no finding in the Registry concerning abuse, neglect, or misappropriation of resident property
- Prior experience giving personal care to impaired individuals in a healthcare setting is preferred
- Can foster good resident and family relationships
- Ability to effectively collaborate within a team environment
- A passion for working with elderly residents
Find your calling with CarDon. Apply today!
Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or inquiries.