Find your fit & love your job!
Location: Bloomington, IN
The time is now for a more rewarding career path with CarDon. Achieve your professional goals and find a position that fits into your plan. We offer tuition assistance for our associates. Plus, flexible schedules, weekly pay and so much more. If you have a heart for senior care and a passion for helping others, then CarDon is the place for you.
Working with us, you will get weekly pay, paid time off, and an Indiana-based, family-owned organization. Plus, we have some amazing benefits.
CarDon is an Indiana-based and family-owned senior-living company with more than 20 communities in the Midwest. We offer independent and assisted living, rehabilitation, skilled nursing and memory support. We’re rapidly growing, offer a wide variety of career paths, and reward bright ideas and hard work. Work for the best and join the Heart of the CarDon family of care.
- Lend support to individuals in completing their daily living tasks and helps to promote healthy socialization and quality of life
- Maintain a homelike environment for residents
- Assist each resident to maintain independence and control to the greatest extent possible
We’re looking for a hardworking and compassionate PSA. An extremely caring person with a spirit built around teamwork and respect. Above all, this person loves fostering solid relationships with residents and has a heart for senior care. Is this you?
- Must successfully complete the Personal Caregiver Test and practical training
- Must have some experience and/or applicable training in home health or private duty care, hospital or long-term care, working with the elderly, individuals with developmental difficulties or cognitive impairment
- Must have no finding in the applicable state registries concerning abuse, neglect, or the misappropriation of property of a dependent population
Find your calling with CarDon. Apply today!
Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or inquiries.