Find your fit & love your job!
Location: New Albany, IN
$500 Sign-on Bonus!
Create a life you can love with CarDon! Join a team that’s fun, respectful and rewarding. We offer positions with amazing benefits, career advancement and an environment where you’re treated with respect. Plus, weekly pay, cell phone discounts and premium access and discounts on hotels, Universal and Disney and more! If you have a heart for senior care and a passion for helping others, then CarDon is the place for you.
CarDon is a family-owned senior-living company with more than 20 communities in the Midwest. We offer independent and assisted living, rehabilitation, skilled nursing and memory support. We’re rapidly growing, offer a wide variety of career paths, and reward bright ideas and hard work. Work for the best and join the Heart of the CarDon family of care.
- Provides non-direct care for the nursing department
- Helps with activities when requested.
We are looking for an Hospitality Aide who has the heart to serve with a compassionate, engaged personality and a dedication to ensure exceptional outcomes and a high degree of resident satisfaction.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months of related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Has an interest in working with the elderly population
- Highly organized
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess the ability to work well with a diverse population
Find your calling with CarDon.
Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or inquiries.
(317) 600-2062 • email@example.com