Find your fit & love your job!
Rawlins House Health Living
Location: Pendleton, IN
Create a life you can love with CarDon! Join a team that’s fun, respectful and rewarding. We offer positions with amazing benefits, career advancement and an environment where you’re treated with respect. Plus, weekly pay, cell phone discounts and premium access and discounts on hotels, Universal and Disney and more! If you have a heart for senior care and a passion for helping others, then CarDon is the place for you.
Working with us, you will get weekly pay, paid time off a family-owned organization. Plus, we have some amazing benefits.
CarDon is a family-owned senior-living company with more than 20 communities in the Midwest. We offer independent and assisted living, rehabilitation, skilled nursing and memory support. We’re rapidly growing, offer a wide variety of career paths, and reward bright ideas and hard work. Work for the best and join the Heart of the CarDon family of care.
- Ensure maintenance to provide the cleanest environment as possible for residents
- Perform duties such as laundry, cleaning and stocking
- Transport, wash, dry, sort and fold linens and personal laundry
- Return linens and laundry to proper storage, supply carts or resident rooms
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the laundry area and laundry equipment
Our housekeepers at CarDon are positive, friendly and love working in a caring, compassionate environment. This person is committed to going above and beyond to ensure excellent service! Can you create the ultimate guest experience?
- A passion for great customer service
- Previous experience in the housekeeping industry not required but a definite plus!
- On-the-job training provided
Find your calling with CarDon. Apply today!
Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or inquiries.