Find your fit & love your job!
Location: Jasper, IN
You’ve worked hard to get to where you are today. Now you deserve to work for the best. The time is now for a rewarding, more exciting career path with CarDon. You’re ready to hit the ground running, take charge and work hard. If you have a heart for senior care and a passion for leading others, then CarDon is the place for your next Human Resources job.
Working with us, you will get weekly pay, paid time off and a family-owned organization. Plus, we have some amazing benefits.
CarDon is a family-owned senior-living company with more than 20 communities in the Midwest. We offer independent and assisted living, rehabilitation, skilled nursing and memory support. We’re rapidly growing, offer a wide variety of career paths, and reward bright ideas and hard work. Work for the best and join the Heart of the CarDon family of care.
- Support facility management in achieving and maintaining a high-performing workforce that is adequate to meet all administrative and residential care needs
- Ensure compliance with all applicable federal and state employment laws and regulations
- Responsible for the timely submission of all payroll data to the corporate payroll department and the administration of company sponsored employee benefits in a timely and accurate manner
We’re looking for an energetic, team-player willing to do what it takes to get the job done. A smart, enthusiastic leader that puts passion in their work. Is that you? We are looking for a HR Business Partner who:
- Combines strong HR skills with a compassionate, engaged personality and a dedication to ensuring exceptional patient outcomes and a high degree of patient satisfaction
- Is highly organized and demonstrates excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work well with a diverse population
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred with at least 1 year of experience as a Human Resource Generalist or 4 years’ work experience in Human Resources, including Benefits and Leave Administration, preferably in a long-term or other health care setting
Find your calling with CarDon. Apply today!
Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or inquiries.