Find your fit & love your job!
CarDon and Associates Corp
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Join the CarDon family! It’s an environment that’s exciting, respectful and rewarding. We offer positions with amazing benefits, like weekly pay, cell phone discounts and premium access and discounts on hotels, Universal and Disney and more! CarDon is the place for you.
Working with us, you will get weekly pay, paid time off and a family-owned organization. Plus, we have some amazing benefits.
CarDon is a family-owned senior-living company with more than 20 communities in the Midwest. We offer independent and assisted living, rehabilitation, skilled nursing and memory support. We’re rapidly growing, offer a wide variety of career paths, and reward bright ideas and hard work. Work for the best and join the Heart of the CarDon family of care.
- Requires ability to assess the needs of the Pharmacy operations and other associated departments across the long-term care communities for automation, information technology, analytical products, and design services to meet operational and clinical requirements for the business enterprise.
- Working knowledge of technology-related initiatives and an understanding of impact to the organization of such initiatives.
- Working knowledge of technology-related initiatives and an understanding of impact to the organization of such initiatives, and specifically initiatives related to the medication use process.
- Effective skill at tracking effort and project progress. Demonstrated highly advanced organization and project management skills. Demonstrated strong conceptual and planning skills to analyze projects of broad and diverse scope. Understands the cost impact of projects, project tracking tools and metrics.
- Demonstrated capacity to anticipate obstacles and plan for contingencies.
- Advanced knowledge of all aspects of computing and communications including hardware infrastructure, networking, software, operations, and disaster recovery.
- Demonstrated ability to integrate critical information across disciplines. Understands how projects relate to other business strategies and initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize effectively to meet deadlines in a complex, challenging environment.
- Ability to organize assigned staff and unit operations in an efficient and effective manner. Ability to apply policy knowledge to identify productivity inefficiencies and compliance risks.
- Ability to develop and maintain cooperative working relationships with peers, patients/residents, multidisciplinary team members, senior management, and assigned staff.
- Skills to evaluate issues and identify solutions within defined procedures and policies. Demonstrated ability to solve patient problems and suggest solutions through critical thinking process.
- Ability to listen actively to clinical staff, understanding varying viewpoints and receiving feedback. Verbal and written communication skills to tactfully articulate reasoning behind own opinions and change the thinking of or gain acceptance from others.
- Ability to perform all commonly applicable functions in clinical documentation applications and pharmacy database technology and train others to effectively use applications.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and trend data to identify potential improvement opportunities to change clinical and/or operational practices to improve drug utilization and/or cost-effective prescribing.
- Knowledge of and experience working with healthcare specific EMR, Decision Support, and financial accounting software. (e.g., Epic, Tag Bio or similar).
- Knowledge of MS Excel required; Experience with MS Application (e.g., Word, Visio, PowerPoint)
- Doctor of Pharmacy degree (Pharm D) or equivalent training.
- Must have at least three (3) years of experience as a licensed clinical pharmacist in a long-term care, hospital pharmacy or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrates subject matter knowledge of pharmaceutical theory and industry best practices in optimizing the use of medication to treat patients. Stays updated on pharmacy regulations and developments in research and design. Ability to apply principles to an acute care setting.
- Knowledge of relevant Pharmacy Operations, long term care facilities, and UC policies and protocols including medication storage, safety, and patient privacy and treatment. Knowledge of all pharmacy federal and state laws and regulations.
- Registered Pharmacist in the State of Indiana
- Post graduate year 2 [PGY2] in area of specialty practice or equivalent experience in specialty area preferred
- Board Certification in Pharmacotherapy and / or Board Certification in Specialty Practice [if available] preferred
- Epic Systems certification in one or more analytical or reporting modules (e.g., Clarity)
- Epic Systems certification in one or more medication-use modules (e.g., Willow Inpatient, Willow Ambulatory, Willow Inventory, Beacon)
Find your calling with CarDon. Apply today!
Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or inquiries.
(317) 600-2062 • firstname.lastname@example.org