Find your fit & love your job!
CarDon and Associates Corp
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Join the CarDon family! It’s an environment that’s exciting, respectful and rewarding. We offer positions with amazing benefits, like weekly pay, cell phone discounts and premium access and discounts on hotels, Universal and Disney and more! CarDon is the place for you.
Working with us, you will get weekly pay, paid time off and a family-owned organization. Plus, we have some amazing benefits.
CarDon is a family-owned senior-living company with more than 20 communities in the Midwest. We offer independent and assisted living, rehabilitation, skilled nursing and memory support. We’re rapidly growing, offer a wide variety of career paths, and reward bright ideas and hard work. Work for the best and join the Heart of the CarDon family of care.
- Desktop Administration and HelpDesk Support
- Assist in setup and support of most CIS technology (Servers, PC’s, Printer, Network Equipment, etc) for CarDon facilities in Marion County and North.
- Provides day-to-day support for employee desktop-computing issues within the CarDon Organization — will require travel and spending time within the facilities
- Images, configures and installs desktops and laptops for new hires, and creates accounts for enterprise and business area applications.
- Installs and supports enterprise-wide applications such Windows XP, Windows 7, Office, etc.
- Performs hardware replacements as equipment becomes defective or obsolete. Works with technical staff during the relocation of network and PC equipment
- Maintains accurate PC, printer, software and LAN/WAN equipment inventory through inventory tracking software and vendor services.
- Maintain and support other technology within the facilities and at corporate offices
- Participates in the development and maintenance of departmental procedures
- BS/BA degree (preferred) with additional Microsoft certifications
- The ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to solve simple to complex problems and troubleshooting that may result in not only a technology solution but possible a process change solution
Find your calling with CarDon. Apply today!
Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or inquiries.
(317) 600-2062 • email@example.com