Find your fit & love your job!
Arbor Trace Health and Living
Location: Richmond, IN
Enhance your career as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) by joining the CarDon Team. We offer amazing perks to help you reach your goals. We offer tuition assistance for our associates. Plus, we offer unlimited access to “CarDon University,” an online learning tool with over 800 educational videos. The time is now for a more rewarding career path with CarDon. If you have a heart for senior care and a passion for helping others, then CarDon is the place for you.
Take advantage of the CarDon Career Path. We’ll map out a step-by-step career plan to get you to your desired position. In just a few easy steps. Plus, we break down what you can expect and salary increases! The path to a brighter future has never been easier.
Working with us, you will get weekly pay, paid time off a family-owned organization. Plus, we have some amazing benefits.
CarDon is a family-owned senior-living company with more than 20 communities in the Midwest. We offer independent and assisted living, rehabilitation, skilled nursing and memory support. We’re rapidly growing, offer a wide variety of career paths, and reward bright ideas and hard work. Work for the best and join the Heart of the CarDon family of care.
- Responsible for coordinating and performing nursing activities
- Provide quality care appropriate to the ages and needs of the residents served
- Perform assessments of new and current residents
- Assist in the development and implementation of care plans to help residents maintain the highest physical and mental well-being
We’re looking for an LPN with a compassionate mindset and a passion for helping seniors. A self-starter with enthusiasm and initiative. This team member loves caring for patients and knows how to develop lasting trust. Could this be you?
- Current, valid LPN state license
- A nursing degree or diploma from an accredited college or university
- Skilled at tackling numerous tasks and makes quick decisions
- Can foster good resident and family relationships
- Ability to effectively collaborate within a team environment
- A passion for working with elderly residents
- Experience in a long-term living facility a plus, but not required
Find your calling with CarDon. Apply today!
Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or inquiries.