Find your fit & love your job!
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Join the CarDon family! It’s an environment that’s exciting, respectful and rewarding. We offer positions with amazing benefits, like weekly pay, cell phone discounts and premium access and discounts on hotels, Universal and Disney and more! CarDon is the place for you.
Working with us, you will get weekly pay, paid time off and a family-owned organization. Plus, we have some amazing benefits.
CarDon is a family-owned senior-living company with more than 20 communities in the Midwest. We offer independent and assisted living, rehabilitation, skilled nursing and memory support. We’re rapidly growing, offer a wide variety of career paths, and reward bright ideas and hard work. Work for the best and join the Heart of the CarDon family of care.
- Assure a safe, clean, sanitary and attractive living and working environment for residents and employees
- Upkeep the building, grounds and building systems and equipment
- Help carry out the ongoing preventive maintenance program and schedule
The maintenance staff at CarDon are positive, friendly and love working in a fast-paced environment. This person is organized and committed to going above and beyond. Is this you?
- High school diploma or general education degree
- One to three months of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- One year of experience in institutional maintenance is a plus but not required!
Find your calling with CarDon. Apply today!
Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or inquiries.