Find your fit & love your job!
Paoli Health and Living
Location: Paoli, IN
Do you have a passion for leading a team? A skill set that’s not valued at your current position? Join the CarDon family! It’s an environment that’s exciting, respectful and rewarding. We offer positions with amazing benefits, like weekly pay, cell phone discounts and premium access and discounts on hotels, Universal and Disney and more! CarDon is the place for you.
Working with us, you will get weekly pay, paid time off and a family-owned organization. Plus, we have some amazing benefits.
CarDon is a family-owned senior-living company with more than 20 communities in the Midwest. We offer independent and assisted living, rehabilitation, skilled nursing and memory support. We’re rapidly growing, offer a wide variety of career paths, and reward bright ideas and hard work. Work for the best and join the Heart of the CarDon family of care.
As an Maintenance Manager, you will be responsible for assuring a safe, sanitary, and attractive environment for residents and staff through a standardized program of preventative maintenance to ensure optimum performance and appearance of all buildings, grounds, systems and equipment.
- Develops or follows preventive maintenance schedules, performing all required preventive maintenance tasks
- Makes regular QA rounds of all building areas to observe cleanliness, safety, and working conditions.
- Assigns daily duties to maintenance staff, supervises performance, and maintains an adequate inventory of maintenance supplies
- Monitors and keeps record of the operation of facility electrical systems, fire alarm systems, sprinkler systems, emergency generator, central air and heat, boilers, and nurses call system per the preventive maintenance program.
- Performs inspections and repairs; purchases supplies and maintains inventory
- Maintains exterior upkeep
- Implements OSHA requirements
The maintenance staff at CarDon are positive, friendly and love working in a fast-paced environment. This person is and organized leader committed to going above and beyond. Is this you?
- Must have a valid Indiana Operator’s License.
- Maintains good attendance and attends mandatory inservice meetings.
- Ability to present Maintenance and Safety related topics in front of small groups.
- Must be able to maintain and work within departmental budgets.
- Can work overtime or on weekends if needed to complete duties.
- Above average knowledge of electrical and heating and cooling systems.
- Average knowledge of fire alarm and sprinkler systems and of chemicals.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedures manual.
- Is on-call to handle issues that arise at the facility.
- Has sufficient hearing to hear the conversational voice and adequate near and far vision to complete duties.
Find your calling with CarDon. Apply today!
Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or inquiries.