Find your fit & love your job!
Location: Indianapolis, IN
$15,000 sign on bonus for full time!
Join the CarDon family! It’s an environment that’s exciting, respectful and rewarding. We offer positions with amazing benefits, like weekly pay, cell phone discounts and premium access and discounts on hotels, Universal and Disney and more! CarDon is the place for you.
Working with us, you will get weekly pay, paid time off and a family-owned organization. Plus, we have some amazing benefits.
CarDon is a family-owned senior-living company with more than 20 communities in the Midwest. We offer independent and assisted living, rehabilitation, skilled nursing and memory support. We’re rapidly growing, offer a wide variety of career paths, and reward bright ideas and hard work. Work for the best and join the Heart of the CarDon family of care.
The MDS Coordinator is responsible and accountable for the management of resident assessment and related care planning and the completion of the Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI) in accordance with state and federal regulations.
- Current Indiana license as a Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, preferably BSN.
- Minimum of one year in nursing management in long-term care.
- Two years professional nursing experience in long-term care, acute care, restorative care, or geriatric nursing setting.
Find your calling with CarDon. Apply today!
Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or inquiries.
(317) 600-2062 • firstname.lastname@example.org