Find your fit & love your job!
Location: Westfield, IN
MDS Coordinators love working at CarDon. That’s because we value hard work and promote within. With CarDon, advance your career and dive into a future leadership role! The time is now for a more rewarding career path with CarDon. If you have a heart for senior care and a passion for helping others, then CarDon is the place for you.
Working with us, you will get weekly pay, paid time off and a family-owned organization. Plus, we have some amazing benefits.
CarDon is a family-owned senior-living company with more than 20 communities in the Midwest. We offer independent and assisted living, rehabilitation, skilled nursing and memory support. We’re rapidly growing, offer a wide variety of career paths, and reward bright ideas and hard work. Work for the best and join the Heart of the CarDon family of care.
- Responsible and accountable for the management of resident assessment and related care planning and the completion of the Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI).
- Manage the timely and accurate completion of the MDS assessments and signs MDS form.
- Oversee the development of care plan in accordance with current RAI guidelines and regulatory time.
- Evaluate each resident’s condition and medical data at admission and thereafter to determine when care plan revisions or reassessments are warranted.
We’re looking for an MDS coordinator with a compassionate mindset and a passion for helping seniors. A self-starter with enthusiasm and initiative. This team member loves caring for patients and knows how to develop lasting trust. Could this be you?
- Current State license as a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN).
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, preferably BSN.
- Minimum of one year in nursing management in long-term care.
- Two years professional nursing experience in long-term care, acute care, restorative care, or geriatric nursing setting.
- Skilled at tackling numerous tasks and makes quick decisions.
- Can foster good resident and family relationships.
- Ability to effectively collaborate within a team environment.
Find your calling with CarDon. Apply today!
Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or inquiries.
(317) 600-2062 • firstname.lastname@example.org