Find your fit & love your job!
Carmel Health and Living
Location: Carmel, IN
Join the CarDon family! It’s an environment that’s exciting, respectful and rewarding. We offer positions with amazing benefits, like weekly pay, cell phone discounts and premium access and discounts on hotels, Universal and Disney and more! CarDon is the place for you.
Working with us, you will get weekly pay, paid time off and a family-owned organization. Plus, we have some amazing benefits.
CarDon is a family-owned senior-living company with more than 20 communities in the Midwest. We offer independent and assisted living, rehabilitation, skilled nursing and memory support. We’re rapidly growing, offer a wide variety of career paths, and reward bright ideas and hard work. Work for the best and join the Heart of the CarDon family of care.
- Responsible and accountable for the management of resident assessment and related care planning and the completion of the Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI) in accordance with state and federal regulations.
- Participates in care plan developments according to current RAI guidelines and regulatory time frames
- Coordinate or assure completion of supporting documentation related to assessments and care plan is completed according to established criteria and nursing policies; and conducts on-going chart audits to confirm presence of this documentation
- Audit clinical records for proper notification of doctors and families and performs notification if needed or reports discrepancies to MDS Coordinator
- Monitor lab tests, test results, and appropriate notification of doctors.
We’re looking for an MDS Coordinator with a compassionate mindset and a passion for helping seniors. A self-starter with enthusiasm and initiative. This team member loves caring for patients and knows how to develop lasting trust. Could this be you?
- Current Indiana license as a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Minimum of one year in nursing management in long-term care
- Two years professional nursing experience in long-term care, acute care, restorative care, or geriatric nursing setting
Find your calling with CarDon. Apply today!
Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or inquiries.
(317) 600-2062 • firstname.lastname@example.org