Find your fit & love your job!
Location: Mason, OH
$15,000 sign on bonus for full time!
MDS Assistants love working at CarDon. That’s because we value hard work and promote within. With CarDon, advance your career and dive into a future leadership role! The time is now for a more rewarding career path with CarDon. If you have a heart for senior care and a passion for helping others, then CarDon is the place for you.
Working with us, you will get weekly pay, paid time off and a family-owned organization. Plus, we have some amazing benefits.
CarDon is a family-owned senior-living company with more than 20 communities in the Midwest. We offer independent and assisted living, rehabilitation, skilled nursing and memory support. We’re rapidly growing, offer a wide variety of career paths, and reward bright ideas and hard work. Work for the best and join the Heart of the CarDon family of care.
- Assist the MDS Coordinator with the timely and accurate completion of the MDS assessments, and completes nursing care plans as assigned
- Participates in care plan developments according to current RAI guidelines and regulatory time frames
- Coordinate or assure completion of supporting documentation related to assessments and care plan is completed according to established criteria and nursing policies; and conducts on-going chart audits to confirm presence of this documentation
- Audit clinical records for proper notification of doctors and families and performs notification if needed or reports discrepancies to MDS Coordinator
- Monitor lab tests, test results, and appropriate notification of doctors.
We’re looking for an MDS Assistant with a compassionate mindset and a passion for helping seniors. A self-starter with enthusiasm and initiative. This team member loves caring for patients and knows how to develop lasting trust. Could this be you?
- Current Indiana license as a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Minimum of one year in nursing management in long-term care
- Two years professional nursing experience in long-term care, acute care, restorative care, or geriatric nursing setting
Find your calling with CarDon. Apply today!
Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or inquiries.