Find your fit & love your job!
Hamilton Trace at Fishers
Location: Fishers, IN
With CarDon, you’re not just a number. We value our employees. The time is now for a more rewarding career. Achieve your professional goals and find a position that fits into your plan. We offer amazing benefits such as our “Achieve Your Degree” program. We’ll pay your tuition! Plus, flexible schedules, weekly pay and so much more. If you have a heart for senior care and a passion for helping others, then CarDon is the place for you.
Working with us, you will get weekly pay, paid time off and a family-owned organization. Plus, we have some amazing benefits.
CarDon is a family-owned senior-living company with more than 20 communities in the Midwest. We offer independent and assisted living, rehabilitation, skilled nursing and memory support. We’re rapidly growing, offer a wide variety of career paths, and reward bright ideas and hard work. Work for the best and join the Heart of the CarDon family of care.
- Obtain necessary transfer information from physicians, hospitals, or other institutions
- Coordinate the transfer of medical information during admission, readmission, hospital transfers, and discharge
- Assemble, audit and file records of discharged residents according to established criteria
- Maintain discharged record filing system in an accessible manner for prompt retrieval of records
- Maintain and control the removal or release of information from clinical records according to operational policies and HIPAA requirements
We’re looking for an organized and compassionate Medical Records Clerk – QMA. An extremely caring person with a spirit built around teamwork and respect. Above all, this person loves fostering solid relationships with residents and has a heart for senior care. Is this you?
- 1-3 years’ experience working with direct patient care as a CNA or QMA in a long-term care facility
- Skilled at tackling numerous tasks and makes quick decisions
- Can foster good resident and family relationships
- Ability to effectively collaborate within a team environment
- A passion for working with elderly residents
Find your calling with CarDon. Apply today!
Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or inquiries.
(317) 600-2062 • email@example.com