Find your fit & love your job!
Brown County Health and Living
Location: Nashville, IN
Join the CarDon family! It’s an environment that’s exciting, respectful and rewarding. We offer positions with amazing benefits, like weekly pay, cell phone discounts and premium access and discounts on hotels, Universal and Disney and more! CarDon is the place for you.
Working with us, you will get weekly pay, paid time off and a family-owned organization. Plus, we have some amazing benefits.
CarDon is a family-owned senior-living company with more than 20 communities in the Midwest. We offer independent and assisted living, rehabilitation, skilled nursing and memory support. We’re rapidly growing, offer a wide variety of career paths, and reward bright ideas and hard work. Work for the best and join the Heart of the CarDon family of care.
The candidate will oversee all functions of the Cherished Memories Alzheimer’s and dementia care unit.
Other duties will include, but are not be limited to:
- Unit scheduling
- Updating/monitoring assignment sheets
- Conducting Functional Needs Assessments
- Perform budget analysis, review and control
- Manage and update emergency packets, appointment books, etc.
- Provide support to frontline staff, as needed
- Handle all Memory Care Unit family and resident concerns, questions, feedback, etc.
- Conduct scheduled InService meetings and trainings, or as needed, for Memory Care Unit staff
- Oversee dining services in the Memory Care Unit
- Behavioral interventions and problem solving
- Daily/weekly interaction with MDs, pharmacies, families, etc. and take appropriate action
- Maintain records of when resident assessments are due and complete them in a timely manner
- Social Work/Social Services Director with Alzheimer’s care experience preferred!
- Must be knowledgeable about the disease process, changes associated with dementia illnesses & how they affect the individual’s ability to function, and the adaptive strategies that help maintain a resident’s abilities
- Must be able to read, write and follow written and oral instructions in English
- Previous management experience in long term care preferred
Find your calling with CarDon. Apply today!
Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or inquiries.
(317) 600-2062 • firstname.lastname@example.org