Find your fit & love your job!
CarDon and Associates Corp
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Join the CarDon family! It’s an environment that’s exciting, respectful and rewarding. We offer positions with amazing benefits, like weekly pay, cell phone discounts and premium access and discounts on hotels, Universal and Disney and more! CarDon is the place for you.
Working with us, you will get weekly pay, paid time off and a family-owned organization. Plus, we have some amazing benefits.
CarDon is a family-owned senior-living company with more than 20 communities in the Midwest. We offer independent and assisted living, rehabilitation, skilled nursing and memory support. We’re rapidly growing, offer a wide variety of career paths, and reward bright ideas and hard work. Work for the best and join the Heart of the CarDon family of care.
- Dispense medications while observing proper handling precautions
- Dispense medications in proper container based on facility expectations
- Verify that all medications reflected on the delivery receipt accompany the order to the delivery department
- Fill prescription’s within established time frame, assisting other pharmacy staff when needed
- Prepare compounding medications with use of pharmacy scales, compound pads, jars, etc.
- Complete compounding records by filling out lot numbers and expiration dates
- Generate labels and/or delivery receipts
- Count and sort prescriptions for those facilities participating in the anniversary program
- Prepare appropriate logs for tracking monthly accuracy
- Ensure Euclid packing machine is cleaned and maintained according to procedures
- Package bulk meds into unit dose on a priority type basis and as needed
- Daily review of medication and supply stock with responsibility to reorder through the purchasing department
- Periodic review of medication bins to assure that correct medication is in correct bin
- Monthly review of all medications for expiration dating. Fast moving items should be reviewed on a daily basis
- Clean and maintain area on a daily basis. This includes using alcohol on surface areas
- Take out trash and/or cardboard
- Sweep area as needed
- Stock filling stations with the necessary supplies (boxes, vials, forms, baggies, reorder slips, etc.)
- Participate in education on other areas (i.e. IV’s, credits/returns, etc.)
- Examination of medications and supplies returned for credit to assure expiration dating and lack of tampering
- Participate in departmental quality assurance activities as requested
- Attend designated departmental meetings as scheduled
- Mandatory quarterly physical inventory
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred
- Prior pharmacy experience and National Pharmacy Technician Certification are desirable
- Candidates who are already employed by Skilled Care Pharmacy will be considered for this position based on performance of their current assignment
- Demonstrate superior customer service skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of department representatives both internally and externally
- Ability to exhibit effective verbal and written communication skills
- Maintains high level of attendance and punctuality
- Communicates in a positive and respectful manner with customers and internal team members
- Generates and supports ideas to improve service to internal and external customers
- Resolves conflict in a positive manner
Find your calling with CarDon. Apply today!
Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or inquiries.
(317) 600-2062 • email@example.com