Find your fit & love your job!
Location: Westfield, IN
Create a life you can love with CarDon! Join a team that’s fun, respectful and rewarding. We offer positions with amazing benefits, career advancement and an environment where you’re treated with respect. Plus, weekly pay, cell phone discounts and premium access and discounts on hotels, Universal and Disney and more! If you have a heart for senior care and a passion for helping others, then CarDon is the place for you.
Working with us, you will get weekly pay, paid time off and a family-owned organization. Plus, we have some amazing benefits.
CarDon is a family-owned senior-living company with more than 20 communities in the Midwest. We offer independent and assisted living, rehabilitation, skilled nursing and memory support. We’re rapidly growing, offer a wide variety of career paths, and reward bright ideas and hard work. Work for the best and join the Heart of the CarDon family of care.
- Provide compassionate and quality rehabilitation services to residents under the directive of a physician and in collaboration with the Interdisciplinary Care Plan Team.
- Perform therapy or assign resident to a Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA)
- Communicate sufficient information about the treatment plan to nursing and other personnel to assure a team approach.
- Document therapy services and writes progress notes in accordance with Medicare Regulations.
We’re looking for a compassionate leader that’s open-minded and organized. This team member has a passion for helping seniors, loves caring for patients and knows how to develop trust with every relationship. Could this be you?
- Must be a licensed Therapist who is a graduate of a CAPTE accredited school.
- Previous experience in a hospital or long term care facility preferred but not required.
- When low census, must be willing to travel within a 30 mile radius to provide therapy coverage. (Travel time reimbursed)
Find your calling with CarDon. Apply today!
Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or inquiries.