Find your fit & love your job!
Location: Richmond, IN
Create a life you can love with CarDon! Join a team that’s fun, respectful and rewarding. We offer positions with amazing benefits, career advancement and an environment where you’re treated with respect. Plus, weekly pay, cell phone discounts and premium access and discounts on hotels, Universal and Disney and more! If you have a heart for senior care and a passion for helping others, then CarDon is the place for you.
Working with us, you will get weekly pay, paid time off and a family-owned organization. Plus, we have some amazing benefits.
CarDon is a family-owned senior-living company with more than 20 communities in the Midwest. We offer independent and assisted living, rehabilitation, skilled nursing and memory support. We’re rapidly growing, offer a wide variety of career paths, and reward bright ideas and hard work. Work for the best and join the Heart of the CarDon family of care.
- Provide compassionate and quality rehabilitation services under the direction of a Registered Physical Therapist (PT)
We are looking for a PTA who has a heart to serve with a compassionate, engaged personality. This forward-thinking candidate is highly organized and demonstrates excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have completed approved schooling for Physical Therapy Assistants
- Previous experience in a hospital or long-term care facility is preferred but not required
- Must maintain a good working relationship with other health care professionals
- When low census, must be willing to travel within a 30-mile radius to provide therapy coverage (travel time reimbursed)
- Ability to effectively collaborate within a team environment
- A passion for working with elderly residents
Find your calling with CarDon. Apply today!
Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or inquiries.
(317) 600-2062 • firstname.lastname@example.org