Find your fit & love your job!
Greenwood Health and Living
Location: Greenwood, IN
$5,000 sign on bonus for full time!
With CarDon, you’re not just a number. We value our employees. The time is now for a more rewarding career. Achieve your professional goals and find a position that fits into your plan. We offer tuition assistance for our associates. Plus, flexible schedules, weekly pay and so much more. If you have a heart for senior care and a passion for helping others, then CarDon is the place for you.
Take advantage of the CarDon Career Path. We’ll map out a step-by-step career plan to get you to your desired position. In just 4 easy steps. Plus, we break down what you can expect and salary increases! The path to a brighter future has never been easier.
Working with us, you will get weekly pay, paid time off and a family-owned organization. Plus, we have some amazing benefits.
CarDon is a family-owned senior-living company with more than 20 communities in the Midwest. We offer independent and assisted living, rehabilitation, skilled nursing and memory support. We’re rapidly growing, offer a wide variety of career paths, and reward bright ideas and hard work. Work for the best and join the Heart of the CarDon family of care.
- Responsible for setting up and administering resident medications as ordered by physicians and per professional standards of medication administration
- May supervise CNAs as directed
We’re looking for an organized and compassionate QMA. An extremely caring person with a spirit built around teamwork and respect. Above all, this person loves fostering solid relationships with residents and has a heart for senior care. Is this you?
- 1-3 years’ experience working with direct patient care as a CNA or QMA in a long-term care facility
- Successful completion of a state-approved training program in medication administration
- Skilled at tackling numerous tasks and makes quick decisions
- Can foster good resident and family relationships
- Ability to effectively collaborate within a team environment
- A passion for working with elderly residents
Find your calling with CarDon. Apply today!
Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or inquiries.