Find your fit & love your job!
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Join the CarDon family! It’s an environment that’s exciting, respectful and rewarding. We offer positions with amazing benefits, like weekly pay, cell phone discounts and premium access and discounts on hotels, Universal and Disney and more! CarDon is the place for you.
CarDon is a family-owned senior-living company with more than 20 communities in the Midwest. We offer independent and assisted living, rehabilitation, skilled nursing and memory support. We’re rapidly growing, offer a wide variety of career paths, and reward bright ideas and hard work. Work for the best and join the Heart of the CarDon family of care.
- Provides clerical assistance to administrative staff and department heads when needed
- Screen visitors, operate the telephone systems to answer calls and direct them to appropriate personnel, and manage office equipment and supplies
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- At least six months experience as a receptionist, preferably in a health care setting
- Has good typing skills and computer experience
- Has cheerful personality and pleasing phone voice
Find your calling with CarDon. Apply today!
Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or inquiries.