Find your fit & love your job!
CarDon and Associates Corp
Location: Bloomington, IN
You’ve worked hard to get to where you are today. Now you deserve to work for the best. The time is now for a rewarding, more exciting career path with CarDon. You’re ready to hit the ground running, take charge and work hard. If you have a heart for senior care and a passion for leading others, then CarDon is the place for you.
Working with us, you will get weekly pay, paid time off and a family-owned organization. Plus, we have some amazing benefits.
CarDon is a family-owned senior-living company with more than 20 communities in the Midwest. We offer independent and assisted living, rehabilitation, skilled nursing and memory support. We’re rapidly growing, offer a wide variety of career paths, and reward bright ideas and hard work. Work for the best and join the Heart of the CarDon family of care.
- The Regional Registered Dietitian will travel to different CarDon locations through out the Southern Indiana area as needed. Locations will be Evansville, Paoli, and Jasper, Indiana.
We’re looking for an energetic, supportive coach willing to do what it takes to get the job done. A caring and compassionate leader that goes beyond to ensure excellent customer service! Can you create the ultimate guest experience?
- Baccalaureate degree or other advanced degree in dietetics plus internship.
- Registration with the American Dietetic Association Commission on Registration and license or certification by the state where he/she practices, if appropriate.
- At least two years’ experience in long term care is preferred.
- Must be registered with the State of Indiana.
Find your calling with CarDon. Apply today!
Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or inquiries.