Find your fit & love your job!
Location: Morristown, IN
$15,000 sign on bonus for full time night shift! $7,500 sign on bonus for full time day shift!
Plus, RNs working an average of 40 hours per week are eligible for an attendance bonus (up to $6,000 annually).
Registered nurses (RN) love working at CarDon. That’s because we value hard work and are always promoting from within. With CarDon, advance your career and dive into a future leadership role! The time is now for a more rewarding career path with CarDon. If you have a heart for senior care and a passion for helping others, then CarDon is the place for you.
Working with us, you will get weekly pay, paid time off and a family-owned organization. Plus, we have some amazing benefits.
CarDon is a family-owned senior-living company with more than 20 communities in the Midwest. We offer independent and assisted living, rehabilitation, skilled nursing and memory support. We’re rapidly growing, offer a wide variety of career paths, and reward bright ideas and hard work. Work for the best and join the Heart of the CarDon family of care.
- Responsible for coordinating and performing nursing activities
- Provide quality care appropriate to the ages and needs of the residents served
- Perform assessments of new and current residents
- Assist in the development and implementation of care plans to help residents maintain the highest physical and mental well-being
We’re looking for a compassionate leader that’s open-minded and organized. This team member has a passion for helping seniors, loves caring for patients and knows how to develop trust with every relationship. Could this be you?
- Current, valid RN state license
- A nursing degree or diploma from an accredited college or university
- Experience in a long-term living facility a plus, but not required
- Skilled at tackling numerous tasks and makes quick decisions
- Can foster good resident and family relationships
- Ability to effectively collaborate within a team environment
- A passion for working with elderly residents in a caring, compassionate manner
Find your calling with CarDon. Apply today!
Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or inquiries.