Find your fit & love your job!
Carmel Health and Living
Location: Carmel, IN
Nurses love working at CarDon. That’s because we value hard work and are always promoting from within. With CarDon, advance your career and dive into a future leadership role! The time is now for a more rewarding career path with CarDon. If you have a heart for senior care and a passion for helping others, then CarDon is the place for you.
Working with us, you will get weekly pay, paid time off and a family-owned organization. Plus, we have some amazing benefits.
CarDon is a family-owned senior-living company with more than 20 communities in the Midwest. We offer independent and assisted living, rehabilitation, skilled nursing and memory support. We’re rapidly growing, offer a wide variety of career paths, and reward bright ideas and hard work. Work for the best and join the Heart of the CarDon family of care.
- Match the learning needs of nursing staff and non-nursing staff with educational programs designed to meet dynamic resident care demands.
- Assess the educational needs of staff
- Coordinate training programs based on identified needs
- Ensure that initial employee orientation and the annual in-service training program complies with state and federal guidelines
- Combine strong clinical skills with a compassionate, engaged personality and a dedication to ensuring exceptional patient outcomes and a high degree of patient satisfaction
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work well with a diverse population
We’re looking for a compassionate leader that’s open-minded and organized. This team member has a passion for helping seniors, loves caring for patients and knows how to develop trust with every relationship. Could this be you?
- Current Indiana Registered Nurse.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Recent clinical experience with an ongoing and enthusiastic interest in creating educational programs that address the unique issues associated with care of the aged in a long-term care setting.
- Maintains current CPR and TB Certifications.
Find your calling with CarDon. Apply today!
Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or inquiries.