Find your fit & love your job!
Location: Indianapolis, IN
$15,000 sign on bonus for full time!
Nurses love working at CarDon. That’s because we value hard work and are always promoting from within. With CarDon, advance your career and dive into a future leadership role! The time is now for a more rewarding career path with CarDon. If you have a heart for senior care and a passion for helping others, then CarDon is the place for you.
Working with us, you will get weekly pay, paid time off and a family-owned organization. Plus, we have some amazing benefits.
CarDon is a family-owned senior-living company with more than 20 communities in the Midwest. We offer independent and assisted living, rehabilitation, skilled nursing and memory support. We’re rapidly growing, offer a wide variety of career paths, and reward bright ideas and hard work. Work for the best and join the Heart of the CarDon family of care.
- Match the learning needs of nursing staff and non-nursing staff with educational programs designed to meet dynamic resident care demands.
- Assess the educational needs of staff
- Coordinate training programs based on identified needs
- Ensure that initial employee orientation and the annual in-service training program complies with state and federal guidelines
- Combine strong clinical skills with a compassionate, engaged personality and a dedication to ensuring exceptional patient outcomes and a high degree of patient satisfaction
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work well with a diverse population
We’re looking for a compassionate leader that’s open-minded and organized. This team member has a passion for helping seniors, loves caring for patients and knows how to develop trust with every relationship. Could this be you?
- Current Indiana Registered Nurse.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Recent clinical experience with an ongoing and enthusiastic interest in creating educational programs that address the unique issues associated with care of the aged in a long-term care setting.
- Maintains current CPR and TB Certifications.
Find your calling with CarDon. Apply today!
Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or inquiries.