Find your fit & love your job!
Location: New Albany, IN
Create a life you can love with CarDon! Join a team that’s fun, respectful and rewarding. We offer positions with amazing benefits, career advancement and an environment where you’re treated with respect. Plus, weekly pay, cell phone discounts and premium access and discounts on hotels, Universal and Disney and more! If you have a heart for senior care and a passion for helping others, then CarDon is the place for you.
Working with us, you will get weekly pay, paid time off and a family-owned organization. Plus, we have some amazing benefits.
CarDon is a family-owned senior-living company with more than 20 communities in the Midwest. We offer independent and assisted living, rehabilitation, skilled nursing and memory support. We’re rapidly growing, offer a wide variety of career paths, and reward bright ideas and hard work. Work for the best and join the Heart of the CarDon family of care.
- Accept all the clinical responsibilities of a staff therapist
- Supervise Rehab Department staff and work in conjunction with the Regional Rehab Manager on staff performance reviews, plans for growth and development
- Train new therapists appropriately to function within various electronic patient care/billing programs
- Address performance issues on an as needed basis, in cooperation with the LifeSpan Therapy HR Director, and deal with individual staff to correct and improve performance, following process and policy.
We’re looking for a compassionate leader that’s open-minded and organized. This team member has a passion for helping seniors, loves caring for patients and knows how to develop trust with every relationship. Could this be you?
- Possess well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates expertise in a variety of long-term care concepts, practices and procedures
- Possess business experience and solid judgment to plan and accomplish goals; and to discern solutions to problems
Find your calling with CarDon. Apply today!
Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or inquiries.