Find your fit & love your job!
Location: Richmond, IN
Join the CarDon family! It’s an environment that’s exciting, respectful and rewarding. We offer positions with amazing benefits, like weekly pay, cell phone discounts and premium access and discounts on hotels, Universal and Disney and more! CarDon is the place for you.
Working with us, you will get weekly pay, paid time off and a family-owned organization. Plus, we have some amazing benefits.
CarDon is a family-owned senior-living company with more than 20 communities in the Midwest. We offer independent and assisted living, rehabilitation, skilled nursing and memory support. We’re rapidly growing, offer a wide variety of career paths, and reward bright ideas and hard work. Work for the best and join the Heart of the CarDon family of care.
- The Therapy Supervisor assumes authority, responsibility, and accountability for the delivery of therapy services in the facility.
- In collaboration with facility Administration, allocates department resources in an efficient and economic manner.
- Collaborates with other departments, medical professionals, consultants, and organizations, including government agencies and advocacy groups, to develop, support and coordinate resident care, related administrative functions, and to represent the interests of the facility.
- Must possess a current Indiana COTA OR PTA license and be a graduate of an accredited school.
- At least 1 year of supervisory experience required.
- Supervisory experience in a retirement community or long-term care facility preferred.
Find your calling with CarDon. Apply today!
Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or inquiries.
(317) 600-2062 • firstname.lastname@example.org