Find your fit & love your job!
Location: New Albany, IN
Nurses love working at CarDon. That’s because we value hard work and are always promoting from within. With CarDon, advance your career and dive into a future leadership role! The time is now for a more rewarding career path with CarDon. If you have a heart for senior care and a passion for helping others, then CarDon is the place for you.
The Transitional Care Nurse will focus on the management of chronic disease and conditions within the facility to reduce hospital readmission rates in accordance with accepted standards of practice, state and federal regulations, and operational policies and procedures.
Working with us, you will get weekly pay, paid time off and a family-owned organization. Plus, we have some amazing benefits.
CarDon is a family-owned senior-living company with more than 20 communities in the Midwest. We offer independent and assisted living, rehabilitation, skilled nursing and memory support. We’re rapidly growing, offer a wide variety of career paths, and reward bright ideas and hard work. Work for the best and join the Heart of the CarDon family of care.
The purpose of the Transitional Care Nurse is to focus on the management of chronic disease and conditions within the facility to reduce hospital readmission rates in accordance with accepted standards of practice, state and federal regulations, and operational policies and procedures.
- Responsible for coordinating and performing nursing activities
- Provide quality care appropriate to the ages and needs of the residents served
- Perform assessments of new and current residents
- Assist in the development and implementation of care plans to help residents maintain the highest physical and mental well-being
We’re looking for a compassionate leader that’s open-minded and organized. This team member has a passion for helping seniors, loves caring for patients and knows how to develop trust with every relationship. Could this be you?
- Current, valid RN state license
- A nursing degree or diploma from an accredited college or university
- Experience in a long-term living facility a plus, but not required
- Skilled at tackling numerous tasks and makes quick decisions
- Can foster good resident and family relationships
- Ability to effectively collaborate within a team environment
- A passion for working with elderly residents in a caring, compassionate manner
Find your calling with CarDon. Apply today!
Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or inquiries.