Find your fit & love your job!
Location: Morristown, IN
$15,000 sign on bonus for full time!
Nurses love working at CarDon. That’s because we value hard work and are always promoting from within. With CarDon, advance your career and dive into a future leadership role! The time is now for a more rewarding career path with CarDon. If you have a heart for senior care and a passion for helping others, then CarDon is the place for you.
Working with us, you will get weekly pay, paid time off and a family-owned organization. Plus, we have some amazing benefits.
CarDon is a family-owned senior-living company with more than 20 communities in the Midwest. We offer independent and assisted living, rehabilitation, skilled nursing and memory support. We’re rapidly growing, offer a wide variety of career paths, and reward bright ideas and hard work. Work for the best and join the Heart of the CarDon family of care.
- Assumes 24-hour per day responsibility and accountability for supervising the care of all residents on assigned unit(s).
- Supervises licensed nurses and other nursing personnel in the delivery of care and services according to each resident’s comprehensive resident assessment and plan of care.
- Manages unit(s) in accordance with facility philosophy and policies, standards of professional nursing practices, and all federal and state laws and regulations.
We’re looking for a compassionate leader that’s open-minded and organized. This team member has a passion for helping seniors, loves caring for patients and knows how to develop trust with every relationship. Could this be you?
- Current, valid LPN or RN state license
- A nursing degree or diploma from an accredited college or university
- Experience in a long-term living facility a plus, but not required
- Skilled at tackling numerous tasks and makes quick decisions
- Can foster good resident and family relationships
- Ability to effectively collaborate within a team environment
- A passion for working with elderly residents in a caring, compassionate manner
Find your calling with CarDon. Apply today!
Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or inquiries.