Find your fit & love your job!
Hamilton Trace at Fishers
Location: Fishers, IN
Nurses love working at CarDon. That’s because we value hard work and are always promoting from within. With CarDon, advance your career and dive into a future leadership role! The time is now for a more rewarding career path with CarDon. If you have a heart for senior care and a passion for helping others, then CarDon is the place for you.
Working with us, you will get weekly pay, paid time off and a family-owned organization. Plus, we have some amazing benefits.
CarDon is a family-owned senior-living company with more than 20 communities in the Midwest. We offer independent and assisted living, rehabilitation, skilled nursing and memory support. We’re rapidly growing, offer a wide variety of career paths, and reward bright ideas and hard work. Work for the best and join the Heart of the CarDon family of care.
- Assumes 24-hour per day responsibility and accountability for supervising the care of all residents on assigned unit(s).
- Supervises licensed nurses and other nursing personnel in the delivery of care and services according to each resident’s comprehensive resident assessment and plan of care.
- Manages unit(s) in accordance with facility philosophy and policies, standards of professional nursing practices, and all federal and state laws and regulations.
We’re looking for a compassionate leader that’s open-minded and organized. This team member has a passion for helping seniors, loves caring for patients and knows how to develop trust with every relationship. Could this be you?
- Current, valid LPN or RN state license
- A nursing degree or diploma from an accredited college or university
- Experience in a long-term living facility at plus, but not required
- Skilled at tackling numerous tasks and makes quick decisions
- Can foster good resident and family relationships
- Ability to effectively collaborate within a team environment
- A passion for working with elderly residents in a caring, compassionate manner
Find your calling with CarDon. Apply today!
Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or inquiries.